Many people don’t know this, but simply dusting and cleaning your mattress isn’t good enough. It’s crucial to hire a Professional Mattress Cleaning Service in Cranbourne to really get rid of all of the bacteria and dust mites that may be infested in it.
Mattress Cleaning Service in Cranbourne
Why you need a Professional Mattress Cleaning Service in Cranbourne?
Mattresses, over time, become a bedrock for allergens, germs, and dust mite. You might not be able to see them with the naked eye, but your mattress might be crawling with them and they wreck havoc on your respiratory system. Over time, you might find that you’re not getting a good night’s sleep or that your health is deteriorating. Often times, that can be caused by an unclean mattress. In addition to dust mite and allergens, we also shed dead skin which lies in our bedding, fodder for dust mite. Furthermore, the moisture and perspiration from our bodies can also lead to mold growth. These can also set off a slew of allergic reactions.
Mattress Cleaning Packages
- Maintenance/Refresher Clean. Recommended Every 6 months, Not recommended for stained or light colored carpets.
- Pre- Inspection
- Pre Spray Carpet Cleaning Solution ( Non Toxic)
- Carpet Steam Cleaning with Truck Mounted Hot Water Extraction Systems
- For Carpet with very heavy soiling and stains, it will give your carpet a new life.
- Pre- Inspection
- Pre Vacuum Carpet Area
- Pre Spray Heavy Carpet Cleaning Solution
- Stain/ Spots Treatment
- Scrubbing Carpet with Rotary Scrubber
- Carpet Steam Cleaning with Truck Mounted Hot Water Extraction System
- Deodorising & Sanitizing
Our Cranbourne Mattress Cleaning Process
We pre-spray the mattress with an anti-microbial solution.
We use a Vacuum system that can sterilise all of the bacteria and eliminate the dust mite.
Steam Cleaning the mattress to get rid of any remnant dust mite or dead skin cells. We use a state-of-the-art truck mounted steam cleaning machine which is currently the most advanced innovation in regards to steam cleaning.
Sanitizing and deodorizing the mattress.